Founded in 2001 in France, To Do Today is the leader in France in tailored-made Conciergerie services for corporate companies. To Do Today expanded in North America in 2015. We are recruiting a Corporate Concierge to manage a Concierge Site for one of our client based in Waltham. You have a entrepreneur mindset with a positive, intuitive, creative attitude and want to be part of a fast-growing company in a international environment, then send your application.
You will be responsible for the overall operational and administrative management of the Concierge Services Site. You will be creative and innovative by doing actions to achieve margin targets and ensure profitability of the Concierge Services Site. Candidates must possess excellent customer service, be an independent thinker and a proactive provider of exceptional service. The Candidate must live in the Boston area
- Represent the Company with Concierge Services Site(s)’ members
- Execute the strategic orientations of the Company.
- Develop profitable revenue through sales to members
- Treat and monitor orders and requests from members, in accordance with the contract between the Company and the corporate client(s), and coordinate external service providers
- Run and control the day-to-day activity if the Concierge Services Site(s)
- Manage the team that may be assigned to the Concierge Services Site(s), optimize the planning of the team
- Draft the activity reports of the Concierge Services Site(s) to the attention of the Manager of Operations and the corporate client(s)
- Respect the quality policy of the Company by ensuring the implementation of the procedures and purpose lines of improvement, if need be
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- 2-3 years experience in the hotel, hospitality, and service industries.
- Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Strong oral, listening, organizational skills, and written including proficient word processing and strong computer knowledge including programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Great autonomy
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate a history of proven reliability and consistency.
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset.
- Work onsite all 5 business days from 8:00 am to 1:00 am performing day to day concierge tasks. Rest of the time, remote/work from home.
- Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
Salary: US$30,000.00 to US$35,000.00 /year
- Paid Training
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation time (3 weeks)
- Working clothes provided
- Working days: Monday through Friday
- Growth Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time